Wednesday, December 12, 2012

CVS Beauty Clearance Sale

This is a really quick heads up on the CVS sale along with some of the stuff I bought that wasn't on sale. I am doing a video on all of this stuff + some holiday items (gifts, decor, cookie boxes!) which I have yet to film but I will link it here as soon as I do it so you can hear more about each item. I really wanted to get this up quick so you guys know what your going to find at CVS. The sale usually goes pretty quick!



  1. Milani Lipstick in Orange Gina $1.49 ......................................................................................................................................I saved $4.50
  2. Wet n Wild Bronzer in Princess $1.49......................................................................................................................................I saved $1.50
  3. Wet n Wild Single Eyeshadow in Creme Brulee (matte cream color) $0.99....................................................................I saved $0.83
  4. Revlon Top Speed Nail Polish in Cupid $1.45.......................................................................................................................I saved $4.34
  5. Rimmel Eyeshadow Quad in Precious Crown $2.89...........................................................................................................I saved $2.90
  6. John Frieda Root Booster Blow Dryer Spray $5.46 (not on clearance).............................................................................I saved $1.83
  7. Physician's Formula Trio Eyeliner for Blue Eyes (the best drugstore liner! It wasn't on clearance but they did have the 3 packs of cream liners on clearance!) $11.49

I spent a total of $27.97

some stuff is 75% off while other items are 50% off. Go get it before its all gone!

Thanks for reading!
Yours Truly,
Erica

3 comments:

Chantel said...

Awesome products. I love that nail polish it's so pretty.

Unknown said...

yeah i really like it too! i used it and i think it will look better during the summer when i get a little bit more tan ): oh well- ill save it

Kay said...

Nice little haul

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...