Monday, December 31, 2012

It's the Last Blog Post... (And What I Got for Christmas)

Of the year! I have had like 10 days off of blogging - wow! I have had such an awesome Christmas but I am sure glad it's over and I can start focusing on my life. I wanted to share with you all what I got for Christmas along with some pictures from Christmas as well.

 I wanted to show you all of my Christmas happenings thru a POTW blog post, but I didn't get any. I wanted to do a Christmas cookie series because I made the following: 7 Layer Cookie Bars, Hot Chocolate On-A-Stick, Coconut Macaroons, Fruity Pebble Fudge, Soft Caramels, (all of these recipe's are pinned on my Pinterest board under Christmas Cookie + Christmas Cookies) + the Slatkin & Co. Marry Cookie candle sugar cookies. That recipe doesn't call for enough flour. So we added some and they were a little dry. Nonetheless, really run to make and decorate! Here's pictures of those babies:


Here's everything I got for Christmas!


This year for new years, we are hanging out at my house (just like we do every year) and then walking up to the bar before midnight, having a toast, then walking back. We are planning to get pretty drunk! haha! Whatever! I haven't been drunk in at least 7 months and the last time I went to the bar was 2 years ago! It's unbelievable to think about because I remember when I used to go out every night! Anyway, please have a safe new years! Don't drive if your going out with a bang like me!

And By The Way...
Thank you for such an incredible year in 2012! No matter what what crazy stuff is happening in my life, good or bad, my blog is my "happy place" and my experience with blogging just keeps on getting better and better. My "that look's fun" little project that started 2 years ago, turned into a true passion + I don't think it would have been that way if it wasn't for all of your support and all of the inspiration I get from all of your blog's + comments! Let's make 2013 even better!

Be Safe + See You Next Year!

Yours Truly,
Erica

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...