Tuesday, November 5, 2013

My Favorite Fall Outfit

So lately I have been into fashion more so than makeup. You ever get into those moods? I got my Philip Lim bag on my birthday from Philly {thank you Philly!}. After that, I found some really good deals at JC Penneys. I have been wearing a variation of this outfit a couple times a week. I play it out.

So, I bought a tri-pod and thought this was the perfect time to do an OOTD- video style. Philly usually helps me with my photos for my OOTD's but he hasn't been around as much as he used to be. So it was up to me to make it all happen. A one women show around here. I wish I had some better shots in picture form. But my thumbnail is even a screen shot. Regardless, I think it turned out pretty good. It's my best one yet if you don't mind me saying so.

OOTD:
Autumn Beach Breeze



Boots: Old Navy: $12
Jeggings: JC Penney's: $12 (still in stores)
Shirt: JC Penney's: $7 (still in stores)
Fitted Blazer: Body Central: $10
Lion Head Necklace: Charlotte Russe: $5 (still in stores)


I really love the way the over-sized super casual tee shirt looks with the fitted blazer. I think since it is fitted, it gives it a more relaxed look that pairs well something more casual- like the tee. The jeggings are a cool toned taupe color. They are so pretty! Is that weird to call jeggings pretty? They are stretchy and really comfortable for a day of shopping or running errands. I bought the boots at old Navy last year after Christmas. If your shopping for yourself, I recommend waiting it out until after Christmas, especially at Old Navy. They start marking things down to like %90 off. Including boots and shoes. To give the outfit a little bit of attention I thought the Lion Head necklace was perfect. It gives it just enough.

I usually buy 2 bags every year. One in the spring and one in the fall. I will wear this bag with any outfit, but i think it looks especially cute with thie particular OOTD. To go hand in hand with my OOTD, I filmed a "What's in my Bag Tag"


If your liking my videos, don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube Channel! I also am always active on Instagram. I posted my OOTD before even uploading the Youtube video.

 ♥ Twitter. @MeetMissJackson ♥ Instagram @MeetMissJackson

xoxo
Erica

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...