Wednesday, July 20, 2011

OOTD: Pefect Spring Day

Yes, I know it's not spring guys! This was actually done in June when it started getting nice out in Ohio, this was the last day I wore long sleeves: 





Shoes- I got them at Burlington Coat Factory not sure of the brand!
Jeans- Fire Jeans the Lisa Skinny Jean- I think I got em at Penney's
Tank Top & Sweater are from Old Navy
Necklace- Body Central

please forgive the aim of this "photo-shoot" as my mom took them and didn't really "zoom-in" to see my outfit as a whole! so I hope you guys enjoyed it anyways! And I will get better with my OOTD pictures, its just hard because I am not the one taking them! (:

so yeah just a small quick post, it has been so busy around here! how is everyone else enjoying their summer? Be sure to link your OOTD in the comments! thanx for reading guys!

3 comments:

Amandamarie said...

burlington coat factory always has such good deals, you're lucky you found those leo heels!

xxx

http://a-wolfcat.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

I love your entire outfit!! Its so cute!!
http://introtobeauty.blogspot.com/

Erica J said...

I love burlington! thanx for stopping over guys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...