Saturday, July 16, 2011

Im Loving...

I have been seeing so many cute shoes that I just had to do a post like this!


1. Tuesday Turquoise from Shoe dazzle- here's what I would wear with these shoes: the color blocking concept I am in love with- With this outfit idea, I think I would have to choose one to wear: either the belt or bracelets!


2. Mojo Moxi in Poppy from Bakers- These are favorite ones out of the bunch!


3. Victoria G from Bakers-


4. Marco Santi shoes from Sole Society-


One more thing: This song! if you watch Teen mom, then you know this song- I love it! It is so soothing and beautiful-


what is everybody else loving? thanx for reading!

3 comments:

Gracey Williams said...

Ooh those shoes are too cute! And those are great outfits you put together :)

Erica J said...

thanx Gracey! now all i need is the money to buy all of the outfits- haha!

Lexie said...

All of those idems are adorable. You have a great taste in style. Follow my blogs:

http://lexiebeauty.blogsppot.com
http://lexiesfashion.tumblr.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...