Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My Current Obsession

I have been eying this lipstick for some time now.  It reminds me of the pink lipstick my Barbie used to wear. I can say that it looked really flattering on her, even with her hair chopped off in all different lengths. You guys know my obsession with pale/baby pink lips, right? Colors like Tokyo matte lip cream (Nyx) that is the color that is similar to Turkish Delight (Nars). my absolute favorite. and in one of my last FOTD's I mentioned about how I can't break loose from those colors, because I love them so much.




Then I found this color. I think it has some baby pink qualities and I think it is a perfect transition color from summer to fall. It's a little bit deeper, and takes that pastel/pale pink color up a notch..or 2.





Nyx Narcissus- Sitting next to all of her lipstick sisters and cousin's, she stood out the most. If I ever lost her, I don't know what I would do. ... I'd probably move on, get another clone but there would be a 15 minute period there where I would just be inconsolable. (Austin Powers reference)  I think this is the best color from Nyx...for now, of course!






The lipstick taste so delicious too- it has a fruit flavor


here's a swatch- no flash, just natural light


ok I have one beef and one beef only- the actual product is so soft that when applying it, it seems to scrape to the side of the tube, cause the lipstick to get all effed up- ka ka's


I am sure you will be seeing this in some FOTD's because I dont care if I have a major smokey eye, I will wear this bold lipstick! 


What's your favorite fall lipstick? What about nyx lipstick? Thanx so much for reading!

2 comments:

Marie said...

My favorite is Russian Red by MAC and as for NYX, I like my Soft Matte Lip Cream in Monte Carlo.:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com
Giveaway: Win a treatment cream designed for your age!

Unknown said...

the soft matte color from nyx i love is tokyo. its a really pretty pastel pink color

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...