Monday, October 24, 2011

Free Target Beauty Bag in my Mail!

Sweet! While on the target website a couple weeks ago, this ad popped up. "Put in your address and we will send you a target beauty bag!" I totally forgot about it and it showed up the other day!





It came in this really pretty silk makeup bag which I think I will use as a change purse at work - much cuter than a crown royal bag, dont cha think? It's a little small for an actual beauty bag, so I think my use will be very useful.





In the cute silky makeup bag, the first thing I pulled out was these Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelette I got 5 in the packette and they won a "best of beauty" award from Allure so I was exited to try them out. So they take off your makeup and while doing so, are supposed to calm you down from the chamomile.

Quick Review- They smell great and yes, they are very moist and stay that way even after I opened it, but I just dont think they take off my makeup as good as my favorite makeup remover (which is Avon's lotion makeup remover- out of all of the remover's I tried, It is - hands down - the best)





Then I got 3 sample's of from 3 different companies for shampoo & conditioner:
-John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Shampoo & Conditioner- I love John you guys know, so I think this will be a good one.

-Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Shampoo & Conditioner- Yeah no, I have this stuff in full size- I have had it for over a year so I think that says something about it- It's my "back-up" shampoo & conditioner. So it's second best- if even best at all.

-Garnier Fructis Pure Clean (92% biodegradable) Shampoo & Conditioner- Very green of them.





L'Oreal Day Night Cream Youth Code - I am always skeptical of this kind of stuff - and even tho I love L'Oreal products, I dont think there cream's - esp. the anti-aging cream's are great.- I haven;t tried it yet tho.




Last thing is Burt's Bees Radiance Day Lotion with SPF 15. I have never really heard of anybody that uses Burt's Bees lotion's, only chap sticks so I am exited to try this too.





It also came with a coupon book with over $20 worth of savings: $ off Sonia Kashuk, Sally Hansen, Revlon, Maybelline, Aveeno, Pantene, Herbal Essence's & also coupons from the samples I got.






What do you guys think I should use my coupons on? 

Not bad for free!Have a great day!

3 comments:

Lauren ♥ said...

Wow, that's awesome they sent you all that! Interested to see how the Burt's Bees product is!

~ Lauren <3

http://cosmeticskittensclassrooms.blogspot.com

Erica J said...

oh yeah me too lauren! I will actually come back over to this post and comment about it, so be on the look out

Marie said...

Oh wow, that's great! Thanks for sharing.:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com
Giveaway: Win a treatment cream designed for your age!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...