Friday, October 28, 2011

Product Spotlight

on Spotlight! They are both highlighters from ELF that I ordered I couple weeks ago -

They are just awesome! I wasn't sure if I had high hopes for it, but then again it is ELF & even tho they have a lot of cheap stuff, most things are of pretty good quality. I like to use this as a highlight making a moon or "v" shape around my eye. 





Radiance Enhancer in Spotlight- $3 It has a really nice texture: really creamy rich and shimmery, & pigmented, but not so much pigment that it isnt blendable.  I would rather use a cream as a face highlight because it is a cream, and that alone will reflect light more so than a powder.






Shimmering Facial Whip in Spotlight- $1 Exact same texture as the Radiance Enhancer- rich, creamy, & pigmented. What set's this apart from the Radiance Enhancer is that it dosen't have a brush. 




Even though they both are called Spotlight, they differ in color, as you can see. I think because the Radiance Enhancer has more of a pinker tinge to it, it is more flattering on myself- because I have pink/cool undertones. However, I think that the Shimmering Facial Whip also looks really nice on me as well! I think because it dosen't have any pink or yellow undertones that it will flatter any skin tone.

on my b/f's hand's we have the Shimmering Facial Whip on the left. Radiance Enhancer on the right.






What's your Favorite Highlighter? Please tell us in the comments!

3 comments:

tinkerbelldani said...

I love your blog! xox

Erica J said...

thanx!

Marie said...

Thanks for sharing, I will keep these two products in mind!:D

My favorite is Benefit's High Beam.:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com
Giveaway: Win a treatment cream designed for your age!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...