Friday, May 18, 2012

Blueberry Cheesecake Pudding Pops

hello, hello! I am exited to post this today! The weather is awesome and everyone around me is eating Handles Ice Cream (the best ice cream chain debatably in the world) and I have a few bites, but it is hard not to indulge. So, I did what only a girl who wants to stay healthy would do: got to the kitchen! I am so glad I did because the Pudding Pops I made hit the spot to no end. The best part? I don't have to feel bad about eating a couple!










-makes 8 pudding pops, depending on how big your dixie cups are

-2 pudding pops = 1 serving for me. it's about 53 calories total. Not to mention the nutritional value from blueberries!

-I used Sugar Free/Fat Free Cheesecake Pudding & it is amazing. It is one of my favorite snacks.

- I sprayed my dixie cup's with cooking spray and I am not sure if it made the popsicles slip out easily or not. You can also cut the dixie cup too. I used plastic dixie cups. I do know that paper cups work fine too

-The silver balls on the bottom are sprinkles. those are optional, obviously.

-I used a couple different food colorings.













I need to take pictures outside more often! I love how they turned out, don't you?
anywho, I am outta here. I need to make more pudding pops!

Till Next Time
 xoxo
Erica




6 comments:

Kay said...

Looks delicious!!

LifeLover said...

Love the pictures and how you did the borders!!!

Erica J said...

thankx ladies! I hope you give them a shot! Lifelover, go to pugly pixel. google her. thats where I get all of my picture "flair"

Graceful Glamour UK said...

Mmmmmm, looks so tasty! What an excellent idea for the summer months & great for kids too. I found your blog on the blog hop and I'm following x :-)

Erica J said...

Charlie: yes, I am positive any kid would love it! I am like a kid so naturally I had to dye each layer! haha

Canadian Beauty said...

oh my gosh, these look divine! and perfect for the heat we've had lately!

I am hosting a 150 follower BENEFIT COSMETICS giveaway, check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...