Saturday, May 5, 2012

Spring Trends: Margarita

Hey there! Welcome to another chapter of my semi-annual Seasonal Trends Series! I am taking all of the colors declared by Pantone to be deemed the trendiest colors on the runway and used by fashion designers. This includes what color to wear with what (declared by designers, not declared by me of course! haha!), The color of the year, & trends that do not include colors. I have already done Sweet Lilac, Cockatoo, & Tangerine Tango

As I have mentioned before, I really loovve this season's colors. So many good ones! Lots of pastels too! I am not really big on green. This green? that is another story! it is gorgeous! I am extremely fond of pastels and I would say this is kinda close to a pastel. let's say it's a neighbor of the pastels.



1. Hoops from Old Navy ( I love those! )
2. Heels from Bakers (spot on Margarita!)
3. Flats from Bakers
4. Top from Kohl's by Lauren Conrad
5. Illamasqua Eyeshadow in Pivot
6. Essie Nail Polish in Navigate Her! (another one that is spot on!)





Prominent Colors & Influences for NAHM this season: "Laos and Paris in the '70s were a big influence — we used prints with Buttery Yellows, Warm Oranges, Powdery Blues and Seafoam Green". 

NAHM is Ally Hilfigher & Nary Manivong's line. I really like these colors paired. 







1. Dress from ShopRuche.com
2. Same Heels from above: Bakers
3. Bag from Charlotte Russe
4. Bangles from Forever 21












Dress: Old Navy
Sandals: Charlotte Russe
Heels: Charlotte Russe
Bag: Shoe Dazzle
Belt: ShopRuche.com
Bangles: Forever 21






1. Dress at Kohl's from Apt. 9
2. Earrings: Body Central
3. Necklace: Forever 21
4. Bag from ShopRuche.com
5. Ring: Forever 21
6. Shoes: either Bakers or Charlotte Russe




My favorite Margarita thing(s) would have to be the Bakers Heel's or Essie's Navigate Her. They are both so dead on to the true Margarita color!

What is your favorite thing that was Margarita on this post or anywhere else you've seen it?

  What About Favorite Color Trend?

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Till Next Time,
xoxo
Erica


2 comments:

Sarah C. said...

I love all the jewelry in this post! Gorgeous color combos. Love your blog <3

cocovanabeauty.blogspot.com

Erica J said...

thanx for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...