Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Day 5&6: Your Best Bargian Buy & Something You Would Like to Wear More Often

After thinking about this long & hard (not about that!) I have come to the conclusion that my best bargain buy was between 3 products:

Laura Gellar Baked Blush n Brighten in Honey Dipped: I got this in my Birch Box which I paid $10 for & in the box, were other things too, obviously, for anyone who knows what Birch Box is.

Julep Maven: I got 2 Nail Polishes, & a Hand Scrub, for a Penny! Use the code PENNY for first time users. thats what I did, check it out! I have only used the coral one. It is my favorite polish I own. Not to mention the polish(es) I got are really great quality

Revlon Colorstay Foundation: My CVS moved so they put a bunch of things on clearance. This was one of them. I bought it for under $2. Too bad it is a few shades darker but when I get a tan, I'll be using it.





#6 Something You Would Like to Wear More Often: I hauled this last Fall/Winter on Mind Body Beauty & I loved it then as much as I do now! I have only worn it twice. In the colder months, it is okay to wear but it is such a hassle to take it on & off because of that adorable neck-line! It has 2 little buttons in the back & I always button the button in the wrong hole! I always feel like Carrie on Sex & the City when she is trying on that awful wedding dress & can't get it off! In the warmer months, I can't be bothered! Too hot & humid! You will be seeing a lot of outfits I usually wear soon enough in this challenge (:








Anybody Else Doing the Challenge? Do it with me!!!!!!
Let me Know, People!


Till Tomorrow, 
xoxo
Erica

10 comments:

Jolie Baby said...

I love the print on that top! Very cute.

Tiffany @ Life as a Southern girl said...

You got a great deal on that foundation! I wish my CVS would move ;) lol

Erica J said...

Jolie: yes it is!

Tiffany: a-men!

thank you both for stopping by!

Sangy said...

i love those julep nail colors...
and that dress is lovely, such a nice print!!
found you through bloghop, following you...
would love if you follow back

Ashesela said...

YAY Found you on the blog hop!
Lovely haul!! :D

Rhonda said...

Good deals! I am a Julep Maven and I cannot wait to get my monthly box!

Ashley Gunawardana said...

Great post!

New follower from the blog hop!Would love if you came by my blog as well sometime...

romanianbutterfly206.blogspot.ca

Becca said...

I just found your blog through the blog hop and I love it! Keep up the great work!

http://beginningwithbecca.blogspot.com/

Julianne said...

Found your blog on the blog hop!

Come on by my blog and enter my Giveaway for Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanner!

A Little Lacey

Erica J said...

Oh wow! Welcome everyone! thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...