Monday, May 9, 2011

Perfect Summer Beauty

Hey guys I wanted to do something different than a Wish List post so I decided to go with another spin..but its pretty much the same thing! enjoy

First off you need to smell good and stay fresh and clean on a beautiful summer day and I love layering scents going with Body Wash, Lotion & Perfume and one of my favorite scent's is Falling in Love by Philosophy


When it comes to my hair and summer they dont get along. The humidity makes my hair extremely frizzy so something I have been wanting is Bed Head Spoil Me- it will de-frizz your hair while repairing and also will give your hair a light movable hold.

I have been obsessing over concealer for some reason and my list keeps on getting longer and longer! Some of them I really wanna try: Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage & Benefit Erase Paste



Bumming around on the beach calls for a new, awesome bikini that I have worked soo hard to look good in! This one from VS is perfect for me. I love the way the top looks. Wireless Push Up Halter in White Paisley

Any girly girl would know Heels + Bikini = Summer Beauty! I have been really wanting a pair of nude heels...with spikes!! OMG soo freakin awesome! These are from some other world...


And oh yeah, this bag! I have been eying it every time I walk into Target. Milani Floral print bag
what has everyone else been wanting for the summer?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...