While watching Chelsea Lately the other night, Kelly Osbourne was the guest and she looked so cute! her style is so cute and unique- this was my favorite look I have seen in a while, I just had to find out how to replicate that awesome outfit she was wearing! Below is a collage I took the liberty of making (it was so much fun!)-
- Shoes-I am not too sure what/who she's wearing *but* I found those shoes to the right of the picture that I thought were just as awesome-pair of sparkly pumps that look comfy enough to wear considering the platform where the ball of your foot is. Steve Madden's Caryssa Shoe for $132- not extremely cheap but im sure Kelly's are much more expensive
- Necklace- So simple & easy plus it goes with the ribbon theme. I found one just as cute on the Forever 21 site for $4.80 it's called: Opaque Beaded Ribbon Necklace
- Shirred Khaki Skirt from the Gap to replicate her khaki skirt $18 not bad for a khaki skirt!
- I love the ribbon theme- all different textures and colors of each one I think makes the outfit. As far as the ribbon in her hair, I thinkit looked awesome on her...but she's going on Chelsea Latelyand im...going to the mall or work or to just go and hang out- I dont need that huge thing in my hair so I found these also on the Forever 21 website in a set of two Lace Bow pins. Much more wearable for meand i think it brings a touch of uniqueness with something a little bit different.
- The bag she's wearing is the Mui Mui 1862 Black Sequined Tote-This bag cost $238. I found my bag on Macy's.com with a metallic under-layer shining through the diamond and teardrop perforations on this unique purse from AK Anne Klein. was 89$ but now on sale for $65
- The belt Kelly is wearing is the Linea Pelle Black Wide Sectioned Waist Belt which is up for grabs for around $150 if im not mistaken...ouch...my wallet hurts just thinking about a belt that expensive so I found this Scalloped Stretch Belt on Forever21.com for $6.80. I actually think the cheaper one is cuter! With the Forever 21 Belt the buckle matches the bronze theme going on and it is also a great color blocking piece.
- Lastly but not least is her awesome top. The top was what really made me love her whole look I think. I love the thick stripes & I wanted to find something with thick stripes because the top is a great color blocker because of that, do you know how hard it is to find a 3 quarter length top with thick stripes? Its really hard haha so I decided to just stick with the LA Made Paulina Stripe top in Black which I found on ShopStyle.com for around $50. What I like about the LA Made top is the sleeves, how they kinda poof at the shoulder- very on trend.
So yeah guys, theres my first Dress For Less post which was so much fun to make! *what do you all think? I hope you enjoy and I hope you have a great day too and thanx for stopping by!