Sunday, May 1, 2011

Dollar Store Finds (:

Hey ladies hope you all had a great weeekend, I know I did- very relaxing. I feel like ive been non-stop for the past couple weeks so I went to Rainbow got the cutest maxi dress, Bought my mom a gift card to get her nails done and also I went to the dollar store! yay! thought I would share witcha, everything was a buck a piece-
  • Nail Art Nail Polish in Silver, Black, & Pink. I love these! the brushes are really thin- great for nail art.
  • ELF defining eye brush. I dont have a angled eye brush so I figure why not pick this up and give it a try. I think it will be good for the crease. 
  •  One of the main reason I went to the dollar store was for my hair ties. I love the color's of them! (sorry you cant really see the true color of them) The pastels are too cute! they will match all my pastel nail polish ive been obsessing over
  • Bobby Pins
  • Another reason I went was to get these bra clips. Never tried them but I cannot wait to. all for for a buck. remember the infomercial about these? they used to be like $10 for 2....awesome deal

  • I usually pick up tealight's every time I go because I burn alot of Tarts and Melt's
  • Aloe Vera hand soap. I love the aloe vera hand sanitizer because it makes your hands soft as opposed to the regular stuff that makes my hands seriously dry, that also goes for when I wash my hands too- they always become dry- so I seen this and grabbed it! 
  • Has anybody tried the Aloe Vera drink??? I wanna try it, but I dont wanna spend money on it if I dont like it- its expensive! lol
Just a fun little sunday post thought my bloggers would like. What have you found for a steal from the dollar tree?  Thanx for reading!!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Omg Don't you love the dollar store! I want that brush!! I'll have to check ours out!

xoxo Janelle

Unknown said...

wow thats a lot a lil cute stuff :) x

http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

Curves Ahead lifestyle blogger said...

you got some great stuff there !!! hope you went dancing after you heard that song on my blog =) thanks for stopping by and liking the office deco . You have a great blog here new follower

Erica J said...

dollar tree is my weakness!!! but I seen that brush and had to grab it. elf tools aren't more than a buck anyways but I never seen this one before. I will say that it is a bit on the fluffy side but I have not tried it out yet.

I had a dance party in my room Curves! haha thanx for stopping by to check me out and I really do love your office, great work!! very creative!

The Cat Hag said...

That's a massive haul, love the nail polishes! :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...