Hey ladies hope you all had a great weeekend, I know I did- very relaxing. I feel like ive been non-stop for the past couple weeks so I went to Rainbow got the cutest maxi dress, Bought my mom a gift card to get her nails done and also I went to the dollar store! yay! thought I would share witcha, everything was a buck a piece-
- Nail Art Nail Polish in Silver, Black, & Pink. I love these! the brushes are really thin- great for nail art.
- ELF defining eye brush. I dont have a angled eye brush so I figure why not pick this up and give it a try. I think it will be good for the crease.
- One of the main reason I went to the dollar store was for my hair ties. I love the color's of them! (sorry you cant really see the true color of them) The pastels are too cute! they will match all my pastel nail polish ive been obsessing over
- Bobby Pins
- Another reason I went was to get these bra clips. Never tried them but I cannot wait to. all for for a buck. remember the infomercial about these? they used to be like $10 for 2....awesome deal
- I usually pick up tealight's every time I go because I burn alot of Tarts and Melt's
- Aloe Vera hand soap. I love the aloe vera hand sanitizer because it makes your hands soft as opposed to the regular stuff that makes my hands seriously dry, that also goes for when I wash my hands too- they always become dry- so I seen this and grabbed it!
- Has anybody tried the Aloe Vera drink??? I wanna try it, but I dont wanna spend money on it if I dont like it- its expensive! lol