Thursday, May 26, 2011

FOTD: Rebel Roses & Plums

Hi ladies! this is actually my very first FOTD! I always take the pic and it seems like it never turns out like I want it to! My camera has a mind of its own...today my camera was in a great mood and ready to focus and look closely!





Face:
  • Primer: L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base
  • Concealer: Maybelline Super Stay (Light)
  • Foundation: I have been mixing because of my tan: Revlon Colorstay (220)   
  • Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse (Light Beige Med.0) 
  • Highlighter: Revlon Beyond Natural Concealer/Highlighter Duo (Light 300). Highlighter part only 
  • Bronzer: I again have been mixing Physicians Formula Cashmere Wear in Light                   
  • The Body Shop Exotic Sun Powder in shade Sunset Bronze 1 
  • Blush: Physician's Formula Happy Booster in Natural  
  • Elf Brow Cream in Light                                                                                                         & Milani Brow Fix in 02 Medium
Eyes:
  • Jesse's Girl Eye Shadow Primer
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk in inner corner/ near tear ducts 
  • Avon Smooth Minerals Eyeshadow Pencil in Limestone on brow bone
  • Mark. Shadow in Lotus all over lid
  • Clinique Eye Shadow in Brandied Plum in crease
  • Mark. shadow in the Rebel Rose quad in Saucy in outer corner
  • I tight-lined Mark. Keep It Going Gel Liner in Entourage & I also used it on the upper lash line
  • Almay Eyeliner Crayon in Black in waterline which I got on my CVS haul recently 75% off!
  • Almay One Coat Dial Up Mascara that came with the liner
  Lips: 
  • Maybelline Born With It Lipstick
  • Soft Lips in Shell

4 comments:

Fash Boulevard said...

love this. amazing pictures. love this so much. amazing post. would love if you could stop by and check out my latest post. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
For all the latest celebrity fashion news.

makeup,hauls, and anything under the sun! said...

i love the entire look! awesome!

http://pastelbluejacket.blogspot.com

Erica J said...

thanx guys! your comments make my day, seriously! my camera never gets great pics so I was really happy with these ones. esp the eye shot! Im comin over right now fash! :)

for the love of beauty by lara said...

great look of the day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...