Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Small NYX Haul

Hey everybody! They just opened up an Ulta a few days ago where I live and I was so exited to go and check it out. I really have been wanting to try NYX products for some time so I thought this was a perfect chance- For NYX products its Buy 2 Get 1 Free for the whole week at Ulta. Plus I did have a %20 off coupon! So here's what I got: 
   Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk, Soft Matte Lip Cream in Tokyo, Lipstick in Summer Love



From left to Right (or) Top to Bottom Milk, Tokyo, Summer Love - I could pick just one swatch! you notice how Summer Love Varies a bit?


NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil- I like this alot. I have seen it in many You-Tube videos and I have been wanting to try it for a highlight and for the inner corner. I really like it alot. It has great pigment to it and now that I have purchased this, I have been using it as a highlight under the brows,  I dont think I would be able to live without it! it blends pretty well I have also been putting it above my cupids bow, I think it's perfect to shape my lips. 


Soft Matte lip Color in Tokyo- It is not lipstick or a gloss, It's a lipstick cream that goes on silky but looks soft matte is what the bottle reads. I love this color! it's a really pretty pink as you can see. The only thing about this is it can be kind of drying to your lips after a while & the color fades slightly. I have been carrying a lip balm along with this lip cream and that helps the dryness throughout the day. I just love the color. Just a side note it smells like cupcakes! yummy!



Lipstick in Summer Love- This is a nice nude lipstick in the respect that it is really soft. I can only speak for this one lipstick but with Summer Love it is more sheer than matte, which is fine- as long as it isn't to sticky or glossy.  I really wanted to post a pic of it on my lips but my camera wouldn't cooperate because the swatch differs a bit on my lips. it looks darker on my hand than on my lips. I like the color it gives off, I like lighter color on my lips. Not the perfect nude for everybody- I have a tan and I like it on my tan skin. I am not sure if I didn't have a tan if I would like it or not. Looking back I wish woulda tried Strawberry Milk...but I decided to step outta my pink box!

I love this Brand! They are so generous on prices and the product's are great! i was really impressed with the jumbo eye pencil with how much pigment it gives off.. Anybody else have anything they like from NYX that is worth checkin out? Thanx too for stoppin by!

3 comments:

LifeLover said...

Hi, congratulations for your blog, I would like you to helps me a little bit, well I have a blog since like January, and I would you to give me some tips how to get more followers, please send me a mail to let me know that you saw my comment and talking by mail we could contact... My mail is kmk.lvmk@hotmail.com

Love your blog, please follow mine and recommend it please, is www.whatareyouthinking-kari.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love their eye pencils and lip gloss!

Erica J said...

Life Lover- that is really sweet of you! I dont know how I got my followers! lol, I mean it didnt happen all at once tho- it takes time for sure & I am flattered you asked me! but yes I can try to help as much as I can I will be sure to email yah babe

Lindsie Lee- I know I think ima go back and get more! I love this brand its great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...