Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Under the Christmas Tree!

I love Christmas! I love getting presents, I love giving them in creative ways, it's always so much fun! We had such a good Christmas this year. I didn't get to see my dad's side this year but I did see them last year and didn't see my mom's side so I guess it's even but for the most part I seen everyone.

I woke up and played with my puppy and did the Christmas Tag w/ pictures. Then me and my mom opened all of our presents. I got her a pillow, a pillow case, a scrapbook that I made, and a lot of stocking stuffers. Here's what she got for me:

Naked Palette
yay! I have wanted this forever!


Jeweled Trinkets:
I thought this was adorable! It came with a little purse mirror, emery board, lash curler and tweezers

Vanity Mirror 
which isn't pictured because I am going to show my whole set up once it's done...looks like im taking back my other mirror I bought because this one is cuter.

In my stocking:
China Glaze
Fireside Glow- a beautiful red glitter


Clinique Happy
- I really wanted the LIV GRN I got in my Birchbox the first month I signed up, but the purfume is hard to track down and since my mom doesn't really like to online shop, I got this instead. I think it is a really great day time/summer/spring scent and I cannot wait to wear it! I mean, I have been wearing it but im just weird.


After all that, me and my mom went to my Aunt Lori's and Uncle John's house and everybody was there, so i was a happy girl. I got to give my Grandma her bath time gift and she was mad that I got her anything....crazy lady! She is my Grandma and all. Needless to say she loved it. I also got to give my cousin Caitlin her gift too which she loved. For my aunts & uncles, I loaded up little treat bags of all the treats I made. I would say cookies but I didn't make any cookies, mostly candy.

When I got home, my bfff Alex was waiting for me with Chloe which is Stella's (my puppy) little sister. For real, her dog Precious had puppies and 2 of which were Stella and Chloe. We exchanged gifts & I received

Blanket & Jammie Pants: They are both soo comfy! I am wearing the jammies right now actually.

Makeup
You know those The Color Workshop things they have around Christmas? They are under-rated. Some of things I got last year I still use and I am loving this one I got. 

I really love the lipstick and also the "eye highlighter" which is basically a cream shadow.I also love the blush it came with too which I didn't swatch.

heres a picture of the "eye highlighter" or commonly known as a cream eyeshadow
--Wax Tart's that are called Wild Thang which are a fruity flavor, which I forgot to take a picture of. oops

Alex mentioned every thing she got me reminded her of me. the Drama Queen makeup, The tart is WildThang and it says "I think I love u" aww! Stella got Chloe a Doggie Snuggie. Stella got one too but they dont fit any puppies right now....except for Fattie, the fattest boy. I love fat doggies!


I also gave alex a box of candy that I made and afterward, Philly came over to spend the night. He bought me some great Body Shop Products a while back for Christmas that I have not yet shown you guys:




Christmas went off without a hitch but the only down side is that I didn't get to see my dad or my cousin's on my dads side- I miss them so much! I will soon enough, they still have gifts and candy over here!

What did you guys get for Christmas? If you did a post like this, be sure to link in the comments!
Have a Happy New Yearr!!!

xoxo
Erica J

6 comments:

MissAshDG said...

awesome awesome stuff! I bought the Naked palette about a month ago and I am IN LOVE!!

Pandora`s Box said...

Lovely post.Great gifts.i'm drooling over your naked palette. It has been in my wishlist for like forever.

Unknown said...

You got some amazing gifts!
& yay for getting the naked palette =)

Haus of Style said...

Great haul, I love the Naked palette and those bling trinkets ;)

Hope you had a fab holiday!

Elle Sees said...

you will LOVE the UD palette. it's a must-have for me.

Erica J said...

everyone loves the naked palette, and yes it is an immediate favorite of mine now too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...