Saturday, August 27, 2011

Fall Trend Report: Collections & Colors Part 1

Hey guys! First of all I wanna just say thank you to everyone that is joining me for this series! I have gained so many followers and im so grateful for you guys! Blogging for me has become so much fun and your comments mean so much to me! You guys are awesome!

Im back again with a season trends series with (obviously) fall trends! I had so much fun doing the research for my spring trends that I really wanted to do another! So to kick off my "Fall Trends & Collections" I wanted to share the colors of the season, declared by Pantone. As I was doing research, I started noticing that almost every makeup brand was doing their own spin with all of this season's hottest colors:






1. Mac Immortal Gold Nail Lacquer Posh Paradise Collection Available Sept 15
2. Nars Balthazar Shadow Duo Available Now
3. Mac Whoops! Lipglass Styledriven Collection Available Sept 22
4. Mark. Truffle new I-Mark Metallics Eyeshadow available now
5. Mark. Goldi-Luxe new I-Mark Metallics Eyeshadow available now  
6. Urban Decay 15 Year Anniversary Palette(pefect fall palette!! UD hit it on the nose!)in stores now
7. Chanel (l-r)Blue Rebel, Coco Blue, Blue Boy Nail Polish Les Jeans de Chanel line Available Sept
8. Nars Delphes Shadow Trio 2011 Fall Collection in stores now
9. Mac Fresh Amour Mattene Lipstick Posh Paradise Collection
10. Mac Hyperviolet Paint Pot Posh Paradise Collection
11. Mark. Jazzy new I-Mark Metallics Eyeshadow available now  


To find out more about these trendy colors, check out my source


So like I mentioned this will be a series- I dont know how many parts but I have almost all of my research done and almost all of my collages! How many parts I will be splitting them into is something I am not sure of. But here's basically I wrap up of what you can expect:

-Notable Fall Trends
-Fall Colors: How to wear them (not by my rules of course, Pantones)
-The winner of your favorite spring & summer trends - declared by you guys from the poll- I actually voted too hehe (: You guys still have a few days to vote!!!!

So I hope you guys will be enjoying the series as much as I am - Have a great day!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm loving so many of the colors for this Fall! Especially bamboo, honeysuckle, and cedar =)

<3 Melanie @ http://beauty.adorability.org

Jackie said...

I love fall so i will definitely follow your series! I love the colors though and great product choices.

Jackie, http://fashionxxfairytale.blogspot.com/

Erica J said...

aw thanx Jackie! next one coming up in a day or so-

Melanie - i know I love bamboo! and honeysuckle, cedar, quarry, orchid hush (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...