Monday, August 8, 2011

Update, Beauty Wishlist & ?OTD

Ok so as you may know, I have been unemployed. Well after weeks of searching for a job I finally got a call back from Burlington & a local bar Quench. (which happens to be literally 2 seconds away, which is awesome because I don't like driving at night on the weekends.... too many drunk drivers and too many cops!) I do not have the job(s) just yet, only interviews. But I am hopeful! I am exited- I love Burlington! After scheduling the interviews, I jumped right on the computer to see what I wanted from Sephora once I get paid! haha....The funny part is that I am not kidding...that is how ridiculous I actually am




1.Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage- I have wanted this for some time now....I went to buy it a few months back and it was sold out! Gotta get my hands on this! Has anybody tried it? $26


2.Smashbox Try It Kit- I have been eying this all summer long! It comes with a foundation primer, lid primer, mascara, lip gloss (illume is the name of it) and liner. I do love Smashbox but I have never tried any of these things. I am particularly exited about the liner- it looks really creamy. the best part is $19 for all of it. These are all minis with the exception of the gloss & liner I think. Either way, it is a great way to try everything!

3. Benefit Feelin' Cheeky- This is an exclusive to Sephora that has the High Beam, Posie Tint & Benetint mini's for $15. I have never tried Benefit's Tints and I am really itching to, so this is a perfect time to do so again!

4. Nars Sea of Love Set- This is a new limited edition and also exclusive to Sephora only. Oh my gosh! This is perfect for me because that is everything I wanna try from Nars- Turkish Delight has been on my wishlist for some time now (once I found out Kim K uses it, of course!) So this has the mini Turkish Delight gloss (too bad it isnt full size) mini Super Orgasm in blush form, mini Orgasm Multiple, & a full size Laguna Illuminator. $49 

So yeah there was some other pretend shopping to be done...



1. Naked Palette- I think I am the last person in the beauty world to grab this baby but what can I say about it? Its the perfect colors to do any look- and the price has went down at Ulta to $48.

It has been a few weeks now since I blow dried my hair...which I am now realizing that my hair has become a lot softer and it's getting longer, quicker. I do know I will go back to blow drying (can we say addict?) but before I do that I need to give my hair a major break and some tlc...(blog post in the works for exactly what i am doing to make hair healthy)

2. Nexxus ProMend Split End Binding Line- I have researched and so far, I have found that this is the ONLY line in drug stores for dead ends! I need to concentrate on my ends and keep on re-mending them. They have a Shampoo&Conditioner, Overnight Treatment Creme, & Leave in Treatment Crème     u can grab these at Ulta or any drug store- prices range from around $10-$20  

3. Lush Balance & Repair- This has the Rehab Shampoo, H'suan Wen Hua Hair Moisturizer Treatment, Retread Conditioner, & Jumping Juniper Solid Shampoo. I actually wasn't really impressed with Lush's bar of soap (Rockstar)- It was really drying- but I wanna give Lush another shot. I hear good stuff about the H'suan Wen Hua so we shall see- I am on the fence with this purchse tho- any feedback? It's $25

4. Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Renewing Treatment- Another I have had my eye on- I hear there are many benefits with argan oil and im sure you have all heard the hype!

Question so my question for you guys is about a good full coverage foundation. I currently am using and loving Revlon Colorstay- It has great full coverage and stays on all day. I wanna try something new tho- I feel like the only foundation that ever gets mentioned is Laura Mercier & Colorstay.  
So I wanna know, what foundation do you guys like? 

3 comments:

Melanie said...

ooh very nice wishlist! I have the Nexxus Pro Mend Overnight treatment...I still need to do a review on it. Its okay, but I didn't notice anything drastically different...I think I need to use it a few more times! I always forget I have it =p

As for foundation, I'm a huge mineral foundation person so I use Bareminerals. I like really light coverage. :)

<3 Melanie @ http://beauty.adorability.org

Erica J said...

ooh please tell me how it works after a few trials w/nexxus! - i love minerals too that is all I really have right now (that & mousse) but I am looking for full coverage!!

t0t0x0x0 said...

Nars Sea of Love Set, I really want that set too but I don't now if i will like it and I have no sephora close to me to see the products of nothing. If ever you get it do a review or something please :)

x0
http://t0t0x0x0.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...