Saturday, June 2, 2012

#8: Daily Must Have Item


I have been thinking about this question since Day 1. I couldn't think of anything. That was until Alex came to pick me up today & I realized I didn't have my sunglasses! Luckily we were still in the drive-way so I ran in to get them. I can not be outside w/out my sunglasses! These glasses aren't any special brand but they are special because I have had them for 3 years now & they haven't broke yet! I usually have to replace sunglasses every year. They are super power sunglasses. I cant even tell you where I got them either. sorry. but they have some cute ones at Macy's & Penney's right now if your in the market! Alex got some cute ones w/jewels around the edges of the frame! pretty




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...