Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Target Bag

Yay! Another Target bag came in my mail! If your not sure what that is, it is a free makeup bag filled with a bunch of samples that Target sends out to the first X amount of people to sign up. They do this promo it seems 2x a year. This will be my second bag I have gotten! If you want a heads up on the next bag (which will probably be sometime in the fall) I will tweet about it! 




So the trend with these bags seems to be a cute little cosmetic bag which has become my favorite thing about it! They also send out a bunch of shampoo/conditioner samples: This time I got an Aveeno sample and a Garnier sample. The Aveeno looks like it might be a purple shampoo judging by the packaging only. If it is, I will be stoked to try it out!



They sent a deluxe sample of the Tresemme Split End Remedy shampoo that claims to reduce 80% of split ends after 3 uses. I have only used it once so far so I guess I will let you know how it goes if I like it on twitter. I am hoping its a good one because I can use a split end mender!




I also got a little sample of one of the Revlon Lip Butters in Peach Parfait. The lip butters in my opinion weren't pigmented enough but I didn't try out the Peach one yet.




The cool thing about it is that it is all fairly "new to the market" products. So you get to test some stuff out and if you like it, you can head to Target with your handy-dandy coupon book that you get in the bag that has coupons for everything you got try in the bag + more.


**edit: not pictured: Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock : I almost forgot about this one! I have been wearing it on my face before makeup if I am wearing any that day. I actually was never big on sunscreen. Bring on the tanning oil!! Picture on its way! So sorry!

I thought for those of you especially who do not know about the bag, that you may be interested
 
I will be back a couple more times this week for some fun stuff! C U Then (:
Did any of you guys get a Target Bag?
Like I mentioned before, to find out about the next Target bag follow me on twitter! I will let you know over there! So just a quickie today!
Thanx for reading,
Erica



1 comment:

Agatha Pace said...

Thiis was a lovely blog post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...