Wednesday, July 10, 2013

My June Beauty Favorites

Hiii Bloggers!

I am so exited to post this here on the actual blog! 

As you know, I started venturing out into making videos and as of February, I purchased a Canon Rebel t3i for Photography and Filming. I have been shopping around ever since for a good editing program until I heard about Corel Video Studio Pro x6. They have a later version but Top 10 Reviews mentioned this one as the best of the best for 2013. I went to Best Buy to find out they didn't carry very many video editing programs. One of the Geek Squad guys told me that instead of purchasing it up front {you won't be able to return it if you don't like it} you can try it out for free for 30 days. No charge. They don't take any credit card info or anything like that. So, I signed up. I found that I am really liking it! After this trial, I may have to try the newer one if I am allowed.

I just went to Corel.com to try it out. DO NOT download it from anywhere else. Corel is a trusted site so be careful with anything else

Ok, I wanna get deep for a second.

When I started my blog over 2 years ago, I wanted to talk about makeup and feature mostly mark. makeup as I am a rep {I need to get get back on that! it was fun!} But it has turned into something else:  My love for tweaking my blog,  finding different html codes, filming, photography, marketing, editing, image manipulating {GIMP}, blog series and ideas, thinking up different content on all of the different platforms. Not to mention all of the beauty, fashion, health, fitness things I am learning on the way. It has turned into something I couldn't have dreamed up. I feel so lucky to do something I love to do! I don't make money with it {yet! I hope I will} but the opportunity to learn and create and the opportunity to discover even more things I love is amazing. If your thinking about starting a blog or anything like that, check out my 101 ideas.

If your into all of this stuff, I love Pugly Pixel and Free Pretty Things for You as far as blog making goes. GIMP is like Photoshop, only it is free. Between the 3 of those resources, that is where I do all of my editing for my photo's.

My life changed in January 2011 when I started my blog. Since then, my life has only gotten better. My blog is a reflection of who I am and who I am want to be. And it makes me want to be a better person. I know that sounds like ridiculous but it's how I am feeling, looking back.

Let's get on with the good stuff: The things you came to see!

I had a ton of fun editing this!



Twitter: @MeetMissJackson
Instagram: @MeetMissJackson
Facebook.com/MindBodyBeauty
E-Mail: MeetMissJackson@gmail.com

**Sorry dudes! My camera totally died in the middle of it which is why it changes color a little bit (:**
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

::::::Products Mentioned::::::
1. Old Navy Chain Necklace
2. Essie's Boom Boom Room
3. Victoria's Secret Bombshell Shimmering Hair and Body Spray
4. Beautisol Tea Tan Glow Instant Tan Wash Off Body Bronzer
5. Hydroxotone AM/PM Cream
6. Paul Mitchell Ker-Active Forever Blonde Dramatic Repair
7. Paul Mitchell Round Trip Liquid Curl Definer
8. Wet n Wild Eye Shadow Trio "Knock on Wood"
9. Rimmel ScandalEyes Kohl Liner in "Nude"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
::::Links Mentioned::::::
Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Video Editor: Corel Video Studio Pro x6
Song: Use Somebody Kings of Leon RAC Version {Sound Cloud}
Camera: Canon Rebel t3i

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay until the end and you can watch me dance!


Any other idea's for this little blog of mine?

Would spirituality be something that appeals to you all? My Saving Money and Living the Dream video is my most popular {besides my giveaway} video on my Youtube Channel. 

What were your favorites from the past month?
 
xoxo
Erica


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...