Monday, July 29, 2013

OOTD: Easy {Like Sunday Morning}

Ok so yesterday was Sunday. It doesn't really matter because this outfit is easy like...scrambled eggs....a walk on the beach.....Sunday morning.....or Monday afternoon. Except this Monday isn't really easy. I am in the middle of moving today. At least my outfit is easy today. 


This outfit is 1 monochromatic piece of fabric other wise known as a romper. To make it interesting, they added a tribal/aztec type of print. I like that because it isn't neither too plain nor too busy. You can easily add different piece's of jewelry to go with this outfit, like so. I really liked playing with the different color accessories to give it some color. Hence the orange bracelet and the mint bra strap. I'm not saying I am the most formal and classy when it comes to OOTD's or outfit's in general. This is just me. Besides, it is totally trendy to have bra's and bandeau's showing these days.

thank god

Another addition to my outfit's every single day, is the hair tie on ma' wrist. It is what it is. Some other things on my wrist include a gold stretch bracelet and a cross stretch bracelet both seen here. The orange bracelet with the gold beading is from Trisha's Treasure Chest. It has been my favorite lately. I got it for free when I ordered those sweet sunglasses. I love those things. I know they are not for everyone. You either love them or you hate them. They look upside down and I would say they throw back the 50's, 60's or 70's. One of those era's. What do you guys think of them? If your wondering, those sunglasses are the pink ones on her site. Not a crazy pink, they look rather nude.

The necklace was previously seen here. This is another favorite. Whenever I don't know what to wear on my neck, I always go for it. It lays at the perfect length. It is easy. It isn't heavy or a huge fuss. It has a simple design, a feather, but has some cute white bead detailing on the feather. I also really love that the feather isn't actually a charm you can take on and off. It is attached to the chain and it lays horizontally as opposed to vertically. I notice weird things like that.

If there is one thing that isn't easy about my outfit, it would be the fact that I always put it on backwards. The straps hang really low. I apologize I didn't get a better shot of the back of the outfit, but take my word for it:  it is loose and the straps criss cross. That combination always messes me up on my first try of putting it on.

Have you seen my last OOTD? OMG I swear I wear it like twice a week. Check it out!

What do you guys think of the sunglasses? 
Love them or hate them?

xoxo
Erica



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...