Thursday, June 2, 2011

Come to my Blog Party!

hey I dont know if anyone has heard of a blog party- Bloggers host it and you put your link up to your blog/post so that way people can go thru all the blogs on the list and read the different posts...WARNING: this is highly addicting! so many creative and fun blogs to go and check out! there are not many for beauty blogs unfortunately! Maybe I can try and set one up...any body interested in participating?  here's one for now! Have a happy thursday!

Smart and Trendy Moms: {Social Parade Follow on Friday 6/3 }Blog Hop

5 comments:

The Gerhardts said...

Newest Follower from the Social Parade. Come on by and say hello! =)
http://lilgerhardts.blogspot.com/

WICKERMOSS said...

sound cool!here's mine and i'll be glad to check other blogs as well:))

wickermoss.blogspot.com

ThePinkMargarita ♚ said...

hello Erica! thanks for dropping by my blog and for following :) love it here! following you back.

take care!

much love,
thepinkmargarita.blogspot.com

Lisa Weidknecht said...

I'm smart and trendy hopping over to follow you! Come follow me too?

Shellsea said...

Hi, I'm stopping by from Social Parade - I am a new follower and would love a follow back. :)
-Shellsea

Love, Shellsea Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...