Hey Beauties! I did my makeup like this last night for a night out! Hope you enjoy! I love this look, it is a smokey eye look which was inspired by the promo pics for Kardashian's new season (6) that Kourtney took- I love how she did the bright lip and the dramatic eye...I cant just pick one yah no! I think it is appropriate for the night-time so I had a lot of fun creating this look. I re-discovered the taupe color I used for the medium shadow color, I love it- it's Mark. London Bridge which is think was unfortunately a limited edition color from the Flip For It's they did a couple years back, the London Bridge was (obviously) in the london palette. It looks silver in the pan, but as soon you swatch it or use it, the color is a really pretty taupe/gold color.
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation
- Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
- Physician's Formula Cashmere Bronzer
- Mark. Just Pinched Instant Blush Tint in Peachy
- Avon Smooth Minerals Jumbo Pencil in Limestone on brow bone
- Mark. Keep It Going Long Wear Liner in Entourage- I tight-lined & lined upper lid
- Almay Eyeliner Crayon in Black on waterline
- Milani Brow Fix Kit for Brows
- Almay Dial Up Mascara (black)
- Jesse's Girl Eye Shadow Primer, I reviewed
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
- Lightest Color: (White) Mark. Rebel on ball of eyes, on brow bone, & near tear ducts
- Medium Color: (Antique Taupe) Mark. London Bridge in crease, in the outer corner and the inner corner
- Darkest Color: (Black) Mark. Corset in outer corner of eyes. Also lined underneath eye.
- Avon Ultra Color Lipstick in Tangerine and I also lined my lips with it using the pointy part of the lipstick