Thursday, April 19, 2012

Spring Trends: Cockatoo: Part 3

Hey! Welcome to the third installment of Spring Trend 2012! If you missed the first 2 parts click Tangerine Tango & Sweet Lilac. If not, I am exited to start on Cockatoo! This is another one of my favorite colors for this spring. I just can't say enough about all of the colors for this spring.




Small Shoes: From Kohl's by Elle
Necklace: H&M (love that!)
Polish: Nicki Minaj for O.P.I. in Fly (I love her whole opi line)
Dress: ShopRuche.com
Big Shoe: Bakers
Bathing Suit: Victoria Secret - how adorable is that?




"Clean saturated brights mixed back to faded neutral tones: Crisp Lemon Zest Yellow paired with Cool Pavement Gray, Liquid Caribbean Green mixed with Light Oatmeal, and Deep Lipstick Red with Dusty Chambray Blue" - Ella Moss


I took Cockatoo and paired it with a nice pastel neutral, Starfish, another spring color









1. Dress from Charlotte Russe
2. Bag from Bakers
3. Bracelet from Forever 21
4. Shoedazzle: Shoes are called Adelaide









1. Bedding from Kohls
2. Shoes from Charlotte Russe
3. Earrings from Body Central
4. Dress from Kohls by Apt. 9
5. Ring from Forever 21
6. Necklace from Forever 21
Bag that isn't numbered from ShopRuche.com

For more on this color & other colors, go to Pantone.com


What Would You Pair Cockatoo With??? Please let me know in comments! 

With Love,
Erica

2 comments:

Tanvi said...

The necklace in the first outfit is gorgeous!!!

∞ © tanvii.com ∞

Erica J said...

omg I know! dont you love it? h&m, my new favorite store!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...