Hey everyone! Thank you so much for stopping by for the second installment of this Spring Trend Series! Part 1 was about the color of the year Tangerine Tango. If you missed it, please go back and check it out because it also mentions Sweet Lilac. This part will be about Sweet Lilac, another trendy color this season. Sweet Lilac is my absolute favorite color for this spring. It is described as a delicate pinkish lilac that adds a touch of romance to any wardrobe. This color with a hint of purple is also described as the "New Neutral" and can paired with almost anything
1. Dress from ShopRuche.com
2. Nars Launch for Spring 2012 Blush in Gaiety
3. O.P.I. Pink Friday from the Nicki Minaj Collection
4. Top From Kohl's by Elle
5. Dress From Kohl's by Lauren Conrad
6. Dress from Kohl's by Apt 9.
7. From MAC's Too Supreme Collection in Royal Azalea
8. Top From Kohl's by Elle9. Dress From Abercrombie & Fitch
"I like tones of one color, the spectrum of a Bright Green into a soft fading Jade, a Bright Neon Pink into a Soft Blush tone" Rebecca Minkoff
I really agree with Rebecca in that light. I always love layering a light pink with a dark pink. Using the same same in an outfit but layering pieces of different hues from that color. So what I did below was I took the Sweet Lilac color, which would be a blush tone pinkish lilac & layered it with Cabaret (another color for this spring) which is an intense rosy- red.
1. Shoes from Charlotte Russe
2. Bangles from Forever 21
3. Bow Bracelet from Forever 21
4. Ruffle Tank from Abercrombie & Fitch
5. Sweet Lilac Jeans from ShopRuche.com (another trend! colored jeans!)
For more on this color & other colors, visit Pantone. They are national authority of color Sounds weird but it is true
How Would You Wear Sweet Lilac?
Check Back Soon For The Next Spring Color!