Friday, February 18, 2011

5 People You Meet In Heaven

I absolutely LOVED this book Whoever has not read this and likes to read really needs to! I read half of it about 5 years ago and put it down half-way for some reason. Idk i guess it was just a slow start, and yes when I read it again, it was off to a slow start. Don't let that sike you out tho! KEEP READING & PAY ATTENTION. The ending is the BEST! The last 2 people he meets in heaven are the best 2. I thought he was going to meet somebody else and the end is a wonderful suprise. Its also a great love story. I am not joking when I say I cried my eyes out, it was just so cute! I wish I could ruin it for everybody and just tell you guys what happens but there's no way I would do that so this is def. one of my favorites, if not my absolute favorite. My next book is either going to be Twilight (I hear it's an awesome love story, even for the most un-girly-est girl) or A Million Little Pieces which is the prequel to My Friend Leonard which is probably my number 1. If you have any suggestions please comment below! Thanx for stopping!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...