Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Birch Box

Hey ladies, I went to BirchBox.com to sign up for it a couple days ago and there was a wait...boo! so i just received an e-mail that I can sign up, and I immediately jumped on the opp! What it is exactly is a box you get once monthly, and you fill out this form to basically tell them hair type, make-up like's and things like that. It's only 10 bucks a month and you receive samples of different products from different companies. To name a few- Nars, Benefit, Marc Jacobs (fragrances) and they are pretty big samples! You also receive Points to buy the full size things you liked. Go----Sign Up! it's the best thing since sliced bread! although that's what it seems like, I'll let all you guys know what I got and what I think of it. My box will be here in April. Cant Wait!!

Thanx for reading!!! P.S.- Can we all read this font ok??? please comment if any problems with it! thanx again!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...