Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cute Storage and Organization Tip

hey everybody! My major used to be Architectural & Interiors I have an obsession with being organized and I just love little touches in a room. I am really fascinated with architecture and interiors, so I am always on the hunt for great adorable deals. I picked up some stuff recently pick little things up all the time so I wanted to share some things with you guys I am sure you will all enjoy!

I was shopping at Big Lots and decided between this or Revlon Colorstay invisible lip-liner....I was not sold in that "invisible" mess (anybody tried it?) so I opted for the much more practical, useful high-heel ring holder! Dont you love?!



Me and BFFF had to drive her mama out to Pittsburgh to catch a plane this past weekend so we decided to stop at Ikea while we were out there. I am really crazy about organization especially when it comes to paper everywhere. Something about seeing a bunch of paper on the floor makes me wanna puke! (im so weird, I know) Love these: 2 of them for 5 bucks!

6 comments:

Zombie said...

Those are some awesome shoes! :D

Unknown said...

OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE Jenna Jamesons BOOK! Hahah

Full of intresting stuff huh??

Anonymous said...

Hey Erica thanks for stopping by my blog.

You asked where I got my layout from. Web design is one of my hobbies so I actually designed it myself :)

Thanks for following me I am also following you.

Pittsburgh? That's where I live! ♥

Fragancia said...

awesome!!!!! it looks so pretty!! :) love your blog im your new follower i'd love if you follow back :)
xoxox
http://cosmopearls.blogspot.com

Erica J said...

Zombie - I agree

Janelle- YES!! I am so glad you have read it!! I can relate with her in so many ways, plus she is hilarious! I was thinking of doing some kind of post about it to get a convo going about some books- that one included- let me know if it would be something you would be interested in

Erica J said...

Lindsie- Yes babe I love your blog, I just like how it looks so organized! and it is so personalized as well, awesome job on it, ever thought about selling them? I tried to create my own with codes, its so hard!

Peach Crush- Thanx so much for stopping by! no problem!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...