Sunday, April 10, 2011

Review: Loreal Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser (Sensitive Skin)

Hey Guys! This has been a long time coming! I know I promised it a long time go but I have been having mixed feelings about it so I will tell you all of them.


So first off I got the cleanser for sensitive skin (it's in the blue bottle) That was initially why I picked it up. Usually your options for cleansers are dry vs. oily. My face can be both at the same time! Trust it has a mind of it's own and it is very sensitive. I guess you can always get the combination option but my skin is truly sensitive.

This cleanser was pretty average for the first couple of weeks. I do wash my face day and night and when I was using this I wanted to really see what it was like so I didn't use my old stand-by Proactiv. I wanted instant gratification with this and I didn't get it. I know that you do need to give your skin and the cleanser a couple weeks to really start working, so I just kept using it but I didn't really have high hopes for it for some reason.

After I got half-way thru the bottle I really notice I change in my face. I do have acne prone skin and my pimples were really diminishing in a way. Not that every pimple was cleared off of my face but it did make them a little smaller.

The best thing about the formula tho was that my face was very smooth after using it for a few weeks as well. Like I said my face can be dry and oily all at the same time and I find if I do use this it makes my face soft and kind of evens the combination of dry and oily out. It meets exactly in the middle and makes my face really smooth! With this formula, they did as they promised and it was very sensitive on my skin. I cleansed it with out going over board by making it dry as some cleansers can do.

I also liked how it came with the little scrubbie which is made out of rubber. I think that this was my favorite part. It isn't too rough on your skin like a loofah or a washcloth would be but it's isn't too easy on your face, it gets more work done than your hands would get done! I think this little thing was what alot of people have been looking for, including myself

I dont really have any negative things to say about this. I really liked it, It is around $5 if I am not mistaken so it is very affordable.

Overall thought is I will still be using this to take off makeup and really cleanse all of the dirt out of my face before I use my Proacitv daily. Since this doesn't have any kind of exfoliator to it I do like to use my Proactiv still. But it is a very good face cleanser. Will I be purchasing this again? Yes I probably will, but if I dont purchase this again soon, I will be keeping the little scrubbie that came with it just because I think it really helps with getting all of that dirt out of your skin. Although the formula is great, I loved that scrubbie! I think the scrubbie and the formula go hand in hand. I say if you have sensitive skin, definitely try out this cleanser.

Thanx For Reading!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just bought this earlier, and the very first thing I noticed was that my pores got smaller! This thing is a miracle in a bottle.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...