Friday, April 22, 2011

Keeping A Journal (for exercising)

Hey My Lovely Followers!! I am so glad I have so many! over 30 is really a blessing for me and as long as you guys keep reading, I am gunna keep posting! I love blogging it is so much fun and thanx for all of your support and comments!! Just a quick side note about My Healthy Journey what has been helping me is keeping a journal about everything I eat, drink, and all the work-outs I have been doing so that way I can track my progress!

                 They were a dollar a piece!! sweet! I love little things like this!

Mainly I have been trying to stay away from red meat, drinking 8 glasses of water a day, among other things.

in order to lose 1lb a day :  How much you weigh x 10 = How many calories you should have a day.

Workout:
4 days of cardio for 20 mins. Like I will go for a jog or ride our exercise bike.
4 days of strength: 1: Butt and Legs    2: Abs & Back    3: Shoulders and arms   4: Stretch for like a half hour
(you can do both strength and cardio in the same day if you prefer, but I did ask around and a lot of trainers have told me you should have one day of rest)

It has been working for me I look slimmer, I feel better, and of course I am much healthier! Don't forget to treat yourself once in a while tho!! Thanx for reading too!

4 comments:

Zombie said...

I tried keeping a journal, but I ended up getting lazy and stopped writing in it. lol.

Unknown said...

i have a journal..andLOVEit! i am having a giveaway on my blog, that is perfect for spring&summer! a RAD BIKINI by a young Mexican designeer! check it out, you wont be disappointed ♥ i promise!

SILVIA said...

really love your blog!!
beautiful post honey =P
__♥♥_♥♥
_♥♥___♥♥
_♥♥___♥♥_________♥♥♥♥
_♥♥___♥♥_______♥♥___♥♥♥♥
_♥♥__♥♥_______♥___♥♥___♥♥
__♥♥__♥______♥__♥♥__♥♥♥__♥♥
___♥♥__♥____♥__♥♥_____♥♥__♥_____
____♥♥_♥♥__♥♥_♥♥________♥♥
____♥♥___♥♥__♥♥
___♥___________♥
__♥_____________♥
_♥____♥_____♥____♥
_♥____/___@_____♥
_♥______/__/___♥
___♥_____W_____♥
_____♥♥_____♥♥
_______♥♥♥♥♥

xxx

Erica J said...

zombie i sometimes get lazy then have some catching up to do on the weekends mainly, it can be hard to stay on track! how bad you want it?

carolina- def. sounds great I will be checking it out hun!

silvia- so glad you stopped by and glad you like it! I LOVE that bunny!! happy easter!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...