Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Ulta Haulta! --- Yep, Im Clever.

Hey guys! a couple of weeks ago when Ulta was having a sale my boyfriend bought me a bunch of stuff! I also picked up a few other things along the way. Here's everything


this is strictly a haul so I am not going to review anything at all. I find that a lot of my hauls turn into reviews because I am really late on posting stuff, that I have enough time to try stuff. I have actually tried all of this stuff so if you wanna know about anything more: I'm your Girl!

Nail Polish: Left to Right:
L'Oreal Club Prive: See that in action!!
Wet N Wild Wild Shine Nail Polish in Tickled Pink (it seems like every brand has that name somewhere)
China Glaze in Prism. It is from the new glitter collection. I love CG Glitter.
Sally Hansen Nail Polish in Rockstar Pink

Nyx Tango with Bronzing Powder in Confessions of a Tanoholic

Lip Products on the left from top to bottom:
Nyx High Shine Lip Gloss in Beige - u probably know it isn't actually beige
Essence Lip Gloss in Me & My Ice Cream
Nyx Jumbo Lip Pencil in Brown....but it's actually pink: Nyx is obviously Color Blind

Lip Products on Bottom
Nyx Round Lipstick in Strawberry Milk
L'Oreal Hip Lip Jelly in Snazzy

Revlon Color Stay Foundation
Revlon Photo Ready Concealer

Wet N Wild Shadow Trio in Im Getting Sunburned
Wet N Wild Cream Liner in Black

Banana Boat Summer Color Self Tanning Lotion



Yep that it! Aren't you proud?! haha! Here's a quick list of whats to come!

Stay Tuned! I have an H&M OOTD, Gap & Victoria Secret's Haul too! and I still need to publish my Spring Trends. It is all done and made I just have to publish.  
Also, I have created a fashion tag! Would anyone like to be tagged?

xoxo
Erica 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like some great products. I love Ulta. I will probably end up heading there around Mothers Day. . . Even though I did a haul from there not long ago at all.

Amy

Unknown said...

That Loreal hip thingy looks interesting!
I wish I had an Ulta :(

Erica J said...

they just put an ulta near me about a year ago- i do love it but you can get anything from there either at a drugstore or at sephora except my favorite brand, nyx. which is what i always buy there

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...